关闭

请使用微信扫码支付

Cloud Mining Details
  • Mining Rig Type:IPFSMain MX
  • HDD Type:Enterprise HDD(Seagate EXOS/HD Gold)
  • Contract Term:12 Months
  • Payout Term:TBD
  • Time of Installation:7 Days

1.Procedure

  • a.Register account and choose a contract.
  • b.Download our APP after the payment.
  • c.Once the payment is confirmed, we will start the installation process.

2.Collaterals

IPFSMain will take care of the pledging collaterals.

3.Income Destribution

IPFSMain will collects 8% of mined FIL as the operation and maintenance fee for our data centers. The rest of 92% of mined FIL will be allocated according to the ratio of the customers’ HDD capacity to the total capacity of all our data centers at each payout term.