- Technical Details
- Payment Information
1. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to electronical painting protection.
2. Filecoin testnet is scheduled to launch on December 11, 2019.
3. Filecoin mainnet is scheduled to launch in March 2020.
4. Protocol Labs have not released official specifications for mining hardware yet.
5. The shipment of this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis for orders which IPFSMain has received full payment. We recommend you to be aware of your local customs clearance policies and prepare ahead of time for it to avoid any customs clearance delay or unexpected costs.
6. Please kindly input the correct address for shipping before you submit your order. For this batch, shipping address cannot be changed once the order is submitted.
7. For the shipments to US, IPFSMain mining hardware is classified UNDER 8471.41.01.50 which contains tax and an additional import duty in accordance with the relevant Sino-US terms and conditions.
8. Please research on your local custom requirements before purchasing from IPFSMain. In the case of any custom delay or shipment return due to the lack of certification, IPFSMain will not be held liable.
9. Power supply is included for the current batch.
1. BTC (Bitcoin) and wire transfer are accepted in this batch. BTC here refers to Bitcoin. Payment must be in Bitcoin. Any payment made in BCHABC or BCHSV or other cryptocurrency is irrecoverable. IPFSMain will not be held liable for any loss.
2. The shipping cost is included in the retail price shown above.
3. The customs charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED by IPFSMain. We advise you to make any purchase only after consideration.
5. Please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.
1. A 100-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on IPFSMain's website.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from IPFSMain. Once the mining rig is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the IPFSMain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from IPFSMain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Mining rig/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with IPFSMain's instructions.
6. IPFSMain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. IPFSMain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read IPFSMain's Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on IPFSMain website.