|Number of HDD|
Up to 12 Bays How Swapping
|Up to 144 TB||Memory||8 GB|
|64-bit Linux on SDD||Network Connections||Dual Gigabit Ethernet|
|Dimensions||560(D)*437(W)*87(H)||Power Consumption||120W ± 10%|
0°C to 40°C
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% RH|
1. A 100-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on IPFSMain's website.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from IPFSMain. Once the mining rig is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the IPFSMain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from IPFSMain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Mining rig/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with IPFSMain's instructions.
6. IPFSMain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. IPFSMain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read IPFSMain's Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on IPFSMain website.