- About Us
- Contact Us
- Join Us
- Conditions of Use
From humble beginnings in 2018, we are now a team of over 30 young and talented individuals spread across our office locations worldwide. Most of our team used to work for Internet giants and well know companies like Kingdee, Skyworth, ZTE, Huawei, etc.
Please see below the positions we are currently recruiting for. However, if you don’t see a suitable position here, feel free to email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Title: Bilingual Golang (Go)/Rust Senior Software Developer (Remote Friendly)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description: The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
• Complete the back-end architecture design and development according to business needs, provide a restful-style API interface, and be able to independently complete the development of a project;
• Responsible for the development of front-end business processes, interface protocols, document output, etc;
• Responsible for blockchain-related technology research and interface implementation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field);
• 3+ years of relevant work experience;
• Master the basic courses such as database, system structure and data structure;
• Proficient in golang/rust language;
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
• Familiar with Linux system, long-term Linux system experience is preferred;
• Experience with distributed systems is preferred;
• Have good coding habits, love computer programming;
• Have passion, creativity, and strong logic, like to study new technologies, new standards;
• Those who are interested in the blockchain direction are preferred.
The website features and the products and services published on this Website ("Services") are provided by IPFSMain.
By using our Services, you have acknowledged and agreed that:
1.You have complied with all the applicable laws and regulations in the applicable jurisdiction and;
2.You have read and agreed to these Conditions of Use.
To the extent permissible by law, IPFSMain reserves the right to alter these Conditions of Use at any time without providing notice. You are responsible for regularly checking for any changes to these Conditions of Use. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes are released shall be deemed as your acceptance of said changes.
In addition to complying with the Conditions of Use, sometimes additional Service Terms may apply, for example, the Sales T&C. If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will supersede.
All texts, images, music, videos, animations, trademarks, patterns, charts, visual interfaces and code ("Content"), including but not limited to the ideas, design, structure, expression, and display of the aforementioned Content, are legally owned, controlled, or legitimately authorized to be used by IPFSMain. Unless otherwise stated in these Conditions of Use, you shall not use the Content on this website for any commercial purpose in any way without IPFSMain’s prior written consent.
You can download information presented on this website with regard to IPFSMain's products and services, provided that:
1.Said information is used solely for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes.
2.No alterations of any kind are made to said information.
3.No further statements and warranties shall be made with regard to said information or documents containing said information.
4.No statements and/or notifications indicating IPFSMain's ownership of and other legal rights and interests with regard to said information shall be removed, in part or in full.
This Website cannot be used illegally or for any purpose prohibited in these Conditions of Use, nor can this Website and its Content be used to infringe on the legal rights and interests of other persons or organizations.
You shall not use any form of device, program, or algorithm to access, obtain, copy, or monitor any part of this Website or its Content. Additionally, you shall not visit, obtain, or copy any materials, documents, or information on this Website by any method not provided by this Website.
You shall not attempt to illegally access, decode, or use any other illegal methods to gain unauthorized access to this Website, its Content, or its Services. You shall not trace, reverse lookup, decrypt, or decode any customer information on this Website, including but not limited to the ID of users other than yourself.
You shall not violate any of the security mechanisms or authentication measures utilized by or linked to this Website. You shall not probe, scan, or otherwise test for any network weaknesses of this Website or those linked to it, nor launch any form of attack against it.
You agree not to use any device, software, or program to interfere or attempt to interfere with the regular operation of this Website or any transactions performed on this Website or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of this Website by others. You shall not undertake any actions that store unreasonable or disproportionate amounts of data on this Website's infrastructure, system, or network, or on systems or networks that are linked to this Website.
Account, Password and Security
You may need to register an IPFSMain ID or log in to your IPFSMain ID to access certain functions or services on this Website. By registering for an IPFSMain account, you represent and warrant that you are a person who legally obtains the products or services offered by IPFSMain under the laws of your jurisdiction.
You accept full responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your account information, including your password. You accept full responsibility for any and all actions that occur on or against your account in the event that you fail to maintain the security and confidentiality of said information.
If you find that your account has irregularities or abnormalities, including but not limited to the password being changed or the account being logged in to or used by unauthorized persons, you should notify IPFSMain immediately. If your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account information leads to your account being used by others, which further leads to damages to IPFSMain or other visitors to this website, you may be held liable for said damages.
You shall not use other people's IPFSMain IDs at any time without the express permission of the account holder. If your failure to comply with this clause leads to personal damage or loss to yourself or others, IPFSMain will not assume responsibility for said losses.
It should be noted that the network link and data transmitted between yourself and this Website are neither completely safe nor confidential, and it is possible that information and data you send to this website could be intercepted by others. IPFSMain is unable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the network link and data transmitted between yourself and this Website.
Reservation of Rights
IPFSMain reserves the right to perform the following actions at any time without giving notice:
1.Suspend or terminate operation of, or access to, all or part of this Website at any time, irrespective of the reason.
2.Fix or alter all or part of the Content of this Website as well as any applicable policies, terms, or clauses.
3.Suspend operation of all or part of the Website for the purposes of maintenance, alteration of errors, or other such changes at regular or irregular intervals.
Sanctions and Export Policy
IPFSMain does not engage in any transaction, directly or indirectly, with a sanctioned country, region or person, or participate in any transaction involving a sanctioned country, region or person. You may not use any IPFSMain’s products and services if you are the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are located. You must comply with all U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software, technology, and services.
The products, service and related descriptions displayed on this Website may be different in different countries and regions. If you need a specific product or service information, please contact our customer service staff.
All the Contents of this website are only available for your convenient use. IPFSMain does not guarantee the availability, continuity, and accessibility of this website, its Content, or its service. This website and its Content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. You, as the user, bear all responsibilities for usage of this Website and any Website linked to it. Should you feel dissatisfied with all or any part of this Website, your only course of remedial action is to stop using all or part of this Website, as limitation of remedies constitutes part of your agreement with IPFSMain with regard to usage of this Website.
Information published on this Website regarding types of products and services available, including but not limited to product functions, configurations, parameters, technical standards, and service content, may differ based on country or region. The functions, configurations, parameters, and technical standards, or any given product may be adjusted at different stages of that product’s life cycle, and it may take some time for IPFSMain to update the corresponding information. Therefore, there may be some variations between the product and service information you see on this website and the actual product you purchase or products for sale in your market. IPFSMain does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, or reliability of the content of this Website.
Limitation of Liabilities
In no event will IPFSMain and its affiliates be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages (including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, or any other intangible loss) arising out of relating to your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use, the site, or any materials, or user content available through the site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, and whether or not any IPFSMain entity has been informed of the possibility of damage.
If your use of this Website results in any form of damage or loss, the complete and maximum liability that IPFSMain and its affiliates assume shall not exceed the total sum of any subscription fees or similar fees related to your use of the services or functions of this Website.
This Website may contain links to independent third-party websites. Such links are provided only for the convenience of visitors to this Website. IPFSMain does not give any express or implied guarantees regarding the Content, services, and information provided on linked websites, nor should these links be deemed as a recommendation or authorization by IPFSMain with regard to the linked website. You can visit any and all of the linked websites entirely at your own discretion, however, IPFSMain shall assume no responsibility for the outcome of any such interactions.
Breach of These Conditions of Use
You agree that IPFSMain reserves the right to terminate your access to this Website and/or block you from visiting this Website in the event that IPFSMain deems you to have breached any of these Conditions of Use.
If IPFSMain revokes your access to this Website as a result of you having breached these Conditions of Use, IPFSMain assumes no liability towards you or any third-party.
You agree that IPFSMain can solely decide, without prior notification, to terminate your access to all or part of this Website's functions, for reasons including but not limited to:
1.In response to the requests of law enforcement agencies or other government institutions.
2.In response to your own request. (i.e. you request the deletion of your IPFSMain ID.)
3.The suspension or major modification of this Website or any of its services.
4.Unforeseeable technical issues.
Applicable Laws and Dispute Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and enforced according to the laws of Hong Kong. (Unless otherwise provided in the Service Terms)
Any and all disputes arising out of the Conditions of Use shall be amicably resolved by both Parties. Both parties agree to submit the dispute which cannot be amicably settled to arbitration. The arbitration shall be submitted to the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center in accordance with UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules ("UNCITRAL Rules") in effect before one arbitrator to be appointed according to the UNCITRAL Rules. The decision and awards of the arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties hereto. (Unless otherwise provided in the Service Terms)
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
Please review our other policies posted on this Website. These policies also govern your use of our Services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and the Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We use your Personal Data for providing and improving our hosted blockchain and mining services (the "Service") and improving your experience of the Site. "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. We collect the information you provide us when creating an account for the Service. We also use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs.
Account Creation Information
When you sign up for the Service or create an account on the Site, we collect and use the Personal Data you provide to us such as your name, email address, or billing information, credit card information, cryptocurrency wallet address, IP address, or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information by IPFSMain, such as information we associate with your IPFSMain Account and the Service provided to you. You will also be asked to enter your email address and a password in order to sign up for the Service, which information will be used solely for the purpose of providing access to your user account. For an account or password recoveries, you will be able to enter recovery email on the Settings page.
IPFSMain collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site and log into your account ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. These third-party service providers have limited access only to your Personal Data necessary to perform the tasks for which they were engaged for our behalf and are contractually bound to protect and use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
Information on Cookies
We use "cookies" to allow the Site to recognize your browser and store user preferences and other information. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site stored on your computer. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Data where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the as is set forth.
IPFSMain has adopted reasonably designed industry appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Data, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Our employees are restricted from accessing user’s names and email addresses on a need to know basis. The security of Personal Data is important to us, but we remind users that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use effective measures and tools for the protection of your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee 100% security and protection of such information.
International Data Transfers
Links to Other Sites
The Site is not directed at people under the age of eighteen (18). In general, and with certain exceptions, privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation, generally, require that the collection of Personal Data of persons under the age of sixteen (16) ("Children") requires parental consent.
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from children or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
IPFSMain does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from children. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a child has provided IPFSMain with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the child unsubscribes from any of the applicable IPFSMain’s services.
Changes to your Personal Data
Will my data be deleted?
Users may subscribe to our Newsletter through the Site to receive information about the Service and new service offerings. To receive our Newsletter, users must provide a valid email address and will, in turn, receive a confirmation email for the user to verify and authorize the use of the email address as a recipient of the Newsletter. We will store the IP address and date and time of each Newsletter subscription to identify when an unauthorized third party’s email subscribed to our Newsletter. We will not collect any other data and will not transfer this information to third parties except when required legally obliged to for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. You may cancel your subscription to the Newsletter at any time. You will find additional details in the subscription confirmation that we will send to your E-mail address as well as in each Newsletter.
How to Contact Us
Welcome to IPFSMain, Ltd. ("IPFSMain", "we" or "us"). IPFSMain is an uncompromising IPFS Ecosystem builder and decentralized storage practitioner, who is committed to providing users with storage mining rigs production, mining farms co-location, mining software development, application development and other services.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN US AND THE PERSON OR ENTITY LISTED AS THE BUYER ("YOU" OR THE "BUYER") IN THE REGISTRATION FORM (AS DEFINED BELOW) FOR THE PRE-ORDER PURCHASE OF THE IPFSMAIN FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE (AS DEFINED BELOW). BY CLICKING "I AGREE" YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACT ON BEHALF OF THE BUYER.
A. IPFSMain is the force behind the storage miner of Filecoin, the cryptocurrency used in connection with the Filecoin network;
B. The Custom Filecoin Mining Rig is designed for mining on the Filecoin blockchain using the proof of replication and proof of space-time contained in the following link: https://filecoin.io/filecoin.pdf;
C. The Custom Filecoin Mining Rig will be integrated into a "Filecoin Mining Appliance" that may be comprised of, but not limited to: (a) the CPU embedded into one motherboard; (b) one SSD; (c) memory stick; (d) one or more fans; (e) a chassis and (f) a power supply. The Filecoin Mining Appliance is designed for mining Filecoin. The Filecoin Mining Appliance is sold by IPFSMain pursuant to these Pre-Order Terms and Conditions.
The parties agree as follows:
1.Pre-Order and Acceptance.
• Offer. Each pre-order you submit ("Pre-Order") constitutes an offer to purchase the Filecoin Mining Appliance. Pre-Orders are submitted, and the offer is made, when you have provided all of the information requested as part of the registration process (the "Registration Form"). Once your Pre-Order is accepted (see below), the Pre-Order is final, non-cancelable, and non-refundable, except as specified in this Agreement or otherwise required by applicable laws, rules or regulations.
• Acceptance. Completed Pre-Orders are subject to our acceptance and may be rejected at any time prior to shipping for any reason at our discretion. If we reject your offer, we will, as your sole and exclusive remedy and our sole and exclusive obligation, refund the Purchase Price (as defined below).
2.Restrictions on Sale; Right of Cancellation. We reserve the right to:
• limit the number of pre-order Filecoin Mining Appliances sold to a certain number;
• limit the number of Filecoin Mining Appliances sold to any person or entity, including for the purpose of ensuring that no one party may control more than a significant percentage of our selling and
8.Terms and Conditions. The purchase and use of the Filecoin Mining Appliance is subject to terms and conditions set forth below (the "Initial Terms"). The purchase and use of the Filecoin Mining Appliance may be subject to additional terms and conditions (the "Additional Terms") and with the Initial Terms, the "Terms and Conditions") which may be provided by the Company at or prior to the time that the Filecoin Mining Appliance is shipped. You agree that the Terms and Conditions are applicable to you and your use of the Filecoin Mining Appliance:
• Compliance with laws. Use of Filecoin Mining Appliance may be subject to local laws, regulations, and ordinances in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. It is your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Filecoin Mining Appliance complies with local laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you do not have sufficient information to determine whether your use of the Filecoin Mining Appliance will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, then you should not place a Pre-Order for the Filecoin Mining Appliance.
• Compliance with Documentation and the Terms and Conditions. You agree to use the Filecoin Mining Appliance only in conformance with the user manuals and the reasonable direction and specifications provided by IPFSMain (the "Documentation") and in no other manner. If you fail to use the Filecoin Mining Appliance in conformance with the Documentation, the Filecoin Mining Appliance may not operate properly.
• Export Control. You acknowledge that Filecoin Mining Appliances may be subject to export control laws and other laws and regulations of the United States and other countries. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable export control laws and regulations. You represent that you will not export, re-export, or transfer indirectly or directly any Filecoin Mining Appliance outside of the United States without obtaining proper authorization from the applicable government agencies. Without limiting the immediately preceding sentence, you will not export, re-export, or transfer directly or indirectly any Filecoin Mining Appliance to:
(a) any country (or entity or national thereof) that is subject to an embargo or designated as state sponsors of terrorism by the United States, which as of the Effective Date, include Cuba, Iran, Sudan Syria, North Korea, and the Crimea Region of the Ukraine;
(b) a person or entity appearing on any U.S. prohibitive or restricted party list, including persons or entities on the Treasury Department’s Specially Designated National List, Foreign Sanctions Evaders List, or Sectoral Sanctions Identification List or the Commerce Department’s Entities List, Unverified List or Denied Persons List; or
• TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND IPFSMAIN HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE CUSTOM FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
11.SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS: THERE ARE A NUMBER OF FACTORS THAT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY, IF NOT ENTIRELY, DIMINISH THE VALUE OF, AND THE PURPOSE FOR, THE FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DIMINUTION IN VALUE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING RISK FACTORS:
• THE FILECOIN NETWORK MAY NOT FIND A MARKET AND THE NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS ON THE NETWORK TO BE RECORDED IN THE BLOCKCHAIN MAY BE SMALLER THAN ANTICIPATED OR NONEXISTENT, AND AS A RESULT, THE FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE WILL BE OF LIMITED OR NO VALUE.
• IPFSMAIN OR THE FILECOIN NETWORK MAY CEASE TO EXIST AND THE CUSTOM FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE WILL BE OF LIMITED OR NO VALUE.
• THE VALUE OF FILECOIN AND THUS THE FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE MAY BE DEPENDENT ON FILECOIN'S AVAILABILITY ON THE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES; IT IS POSSIBLE SUCH EXCHANGE(S) MAY CEASE TO EXIST OR CEASE TRADING FILECOIN AS SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE, AND NO SUBSTITUTE EXCHANGE IS FOUND, AND THEREFORE, THE FILECOIN MINING APPLIANCE WILL BE OF LIMITED OR NO VALUE.
19.Dispute Resolution. Please read the following arbitration agreement in this Section ("Arbitration Agreement") carefully. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with IPFSMain and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
• Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your Pre-Order or this Agreement, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (a) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify, so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis; and (b) you or IPFSMain may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents).
IF YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATION WITH IPFSMAIN, YOU ARE AGREEING IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN OR SEEK TO RECOVER MONETARY OR OTHER RELIEF IN ANY LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST IPFSMAIN CHALLENGING CLASS, COLLECTIVE, AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF. INSTEAD, BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU MAY BRING YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST IPFSMAIN IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. IF SUCCESSFUL ON SUCH CLAIMS, YOU COULD BE AWARDED MONEY OR OTHER RELIEF BY AN ARBITRATOR. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING WHETHER TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
• Arbitration Rules and Forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent: Corporation Trust Company, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801. The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims and counterclaims under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, will be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/ all other claims will be subject to JAMS's most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS's rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay JAMS's filling, administrative, hearing and/or other fees and cannot obtain a waiver from JAMS, IPFSMain will pay them for you. In addition, IPFSMain will reimburse all such JAMS's filling, administrative, hearing and/or other fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, IPFSMain will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous.
You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the country where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
• Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Arbitration Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and IPFSMain. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any nonmonetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Agreement (including the Arbitration Agreement). The arbitrator will issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
• Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND IPFSMAIN HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and IPFSMain are instead electing that all claims and disputes will be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified herein. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
• Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER. In the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead claims and disputes will be resolved in a court as set forth in herein.
• 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, the email address you used in the Registration Form, and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
• Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts will be of no force and effect and will be severed, and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
• Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with IPFSMain.